Help Si570

  • uli
    Message 1 of 49 , Sep 4 2:20 PM
      Hello,

      can anyone give me some hints how to calculate the right values for Clock Offset, Xtal (Hz), IF(Hz), and MaxFreq (Hz) for the Si570.
      I use PowerSDR-IQ V1.12.20 SV1EIA

      If I tune 14.018.000 I get 14.009.060 and my Xtal is 114285000 Hz

      Many thanks

      73
      Uli
      DF5SF
    • K9ACT
      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 13 9:44 PM
        Bob - K2KI wrote

        > A question or three... How far into the boot does the system go? Is it
        > hanging at post?

        Don't know what post means but it goes nowhere. Just displays a big
        screen saying HP Invented. If I unplug the SB and restart, I get that
        plus F9 and F10 options and then the usual startup if I do nothing.

        >And... Can you boot cold into safe mode?

        Not with SB plugged in... see above.

        >What service pack are you running? SP2 or 3?

        Both, I think.

        > 2 - Long shot...Is there an entry in the Bios of that computer to
        allow > "legacy" support of USB devices? Maybe in the pre-OS boot
        framework, the system can't deal... As I said, long shot...

        Someone else mentioned that but I do not know what it means. For what
        it's worth, the word "legacy" does not appear in the bios.

        js