Re: [powersdr-iq] PSDR-IQ with SoftRock v9.0 Lite+USB Xtall

  • K9ACT
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2009
      Michael Heim wrote:
      > Hawdee to the group.
      >
      > Wonder if someone can help me out. I recently purchased the
      > electronic band pass filter for an existing v9 board.
      >
      > The bands switch automatically using winrad, but not while running
      > powersdr-iq on the (latest) -20 version. I know the firmware is new
      > enough to control the filter so I'm thinking I have something not set
      > up correctly in psdr, but I cant find any data on setting that up.

      Not to state the obvious but did you click on USB>AVR>USBTOL>HF BPF
      and HardConfi>sdr si570 ? under setup menu of course

      After that we can talk some more.

      I did just what you are doing and it worked well until I keyed my QRO
      transmitter.

      I eventually went to parallel control and solved all my problems.

      js