Re: Problem after 1.12.20 install

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 7:58 AM
      Simon,

      Here is a link for all downloads ever released, even the deprecated ones although I do not advise that.
      -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+Size+DownloadCount

      IMHO it could be better though if you setup properly the 1.12.20.
      First and foremost, inside the Program Files folder, you can find the PowerSDR.mdb file which it is the previous configuration file ( I assume that it has not been deleted or ovewritten) and copy it to the new installation program folder.

      Secondly if that is not feasible, and you are not using the LPT interface control, check to see if the Setup->General->Hardware Config->LPT Address is 0, if it is not, then change it to 0.

      You were not very descriptive on what is your setup and what is exactly your problem, but in any case, there is no reason whatsoever that 1.12.20 should not work since 1.12.06 was working.

      1.12.20 is a long proven rich featured version. It is the only one that has the Effective Image Adjustment, the algorithm to automatically eliminate all Rx images on the fly.

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Bosworth" <simon.bosworth@...> wrote:

      > I was running psdr_iq 1.12.07 just fine with my Firewire Solo I/F but after
      > display. I can't find the 1.12.07 code to reload either.
      > Can anyone shed any light on this problem or point me to the 1.12.07 code so I
      > can get back in action.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Simon N0EPW

    • Simon Bosworth
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 9:13 AM

        Christos,

        Thanks for the help. I installed 1.12.06 to verify that my setup was working and then installed 1.12.20 and copied the mdb. Everything seems to be ok now.