Re: UBW Tuning offset

  • applewiz67
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2009
      Hello Christos,

      Yep, I couldn't see why the controller needed to do anything when it is sitting on one frequency. The noise _is_ different in my system on PSDR, but it's not a problem now the IF frequency has been set. While moving the IF, I calibrated the frequency against the RWM 9996kHz standard, which is also adjustable in that "expert" box.

      I have gone over to the Edirol FA-66 for now, which has 192kHz, so the centre is well out of the way!

      Expect I will have more questions/comments soon ;)

      -Rob