Re: Can't setup my SDR-IQ

  • graemevj
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 4:25 PM
      Cristos you're the man!

      Thanks so much that was exactly the problem, great piece of detective work. I see the ascii diagram was not much use to you as the forum software compressed the spaces.
      What tripped me up was that the ->Setup->General->Hardware Config->(SDR Control Config)LPT Address was greyed out and I did not think the setting affected anything. All I had to do was select ->SDR RX Fix freq and the box was un-greyed, Change LPT Address to 0 and switch back to SDR(Si570) and it works. You know I missed that somewhere and I sure did a lot of research. I am off to try it out but I think I am on my way now.

      Thanks again Cristos,

      Graeme ZL2APV