Re: cliks in the audio

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      Geia sou Sifi !!

      You need to upgrade your ATTiny firmware with Fred's PE0FKO latest firmware
      ->http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/

      For the sound card, I propose you to buy for best results the Edirol FA-66. As far as I've seen so far from the messages I get, Creative/Sound Blaster audio cards have given a lot of problems to many users.
      I do not use them.