cliks in the audio

  • sifis2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi Christos

      I am using PowerSDR-sr40 with the QRP2000 USB interface
      (replace DDS-34B !) on my RxTxv6.2 and so far it is working flawlessly.
      When I tune with the mouse or with Griffin knob the tuning is smooth without any clicks.
      1. When I use the PowerSDR-IQ v1.12.20, when tuning through the mouse or Griffin knob produces erratic display in the panadapter with accompanying cliks in the audio.
      2. It cant work with 96 Khz sampling rate only 48KHz . I use sound card usb mp3+ without USB hub!.

      73
      Sifis, de SV3FUK
    • Christos Nikolaou
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2009
        Geia sou Sifi !!

        You need to upgrade your ATTiny firmware with Fred's PE0FKO latest firmware
        ->http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/

        For the sound card, I propose you to buy for best results the Edirol FA-66. As far as I've seen so far from the messages I get, Creative/Sound Blaster audio cards have given a lot of problems to many users.
        I do not use them.