usb/parallel converter

  • Uli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hello,
      I intend to build an allband SoftRock V6.3 with Mobo V3.6.

      Now some questions:
      - can I control the frequency of the Si570 direct from LPT (with voltage converter) in "smooth" mode or do I need a controller in between or special dll.
      - my PC has no LPT. Is it possible to use a usb/parallel converter ? What are your experiencies ? I had some trouble with usb/serial adapters.

      Tnx
      73
      Uli
      DF5SF