Re: Operating CW with PSDR-IQ

  • Christos Nikolaou
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2009
      Bruce,

      Whatever is written in a CW macro, it gets transmitted from the program by
      setting frequency to Tx
      invoking PTT
      sending a 600Hz tone either CWU (USB) or CWL (LSB)

      that is the CW mechanism and it works automatically.

      For the manual CW operation you need to connect the stright key to
      your LPT port and configure the relevant LPT address in Setup.
      As soon as you change the mode to CW either -l or -U and you key-in,
      the program will perform the above steps.