PowerSDR-IQ 1.12.6

  • yournotme2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2009
      I'm using this with a softrock 6.3 and USBi2c and the smooth tuning
      ATTiny. My question is than I key the softrock with the onboard serial
      interface? If not what are my options?

      Bob - wd6dod
    • Christos Nikolaou
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2009
        Hi Bob,

        You can key your rig from LPT according to this document
        -> http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/files/LPT%20connections.pdf

        You could connect your straight key to pin 11 and gnd (18-25)