Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013
      Best wishes for all on a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    • W6THW
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013
        Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you also Christos.

        Mike  w6thw

        Best wishes for all on a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      • Jim Sanford
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013

          And to�� you.
          73,
          Jim
          wb4gcs@...

          On 12/24/2013 8:33 AM, sv1eia@... wrote:
          ��

          Best wishes for all on a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

        • Matthew Pitts
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013
            Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also.

            Matthew N8OHU

            Best wishes for all on a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 24, 2013
              I sincerely wish and hope for a happy Christmas and an even better New Year for all. Especially those of us so struck by the worlds problems given to us by those whom they have so little affected. It is to be hoped that we can all get on with being the kind and generous people we really are in the near future. Lets all just get on with the job of being.

              Best Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG on Kangaroo Island 38 deg C cloudy.

              --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, <sv1eia@...> wrote:

              > Best wishes for all on a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

            • Huub Briels
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 26, 2013
                Hello Christos,

                For you and family our best wishes and a healthy 2014 !
                Keep up the good work..

                73, Huub�� PE1MUL
                (LIMA-SDR newbie)

                sv1eia@... schreef op 24-12-2013 14:33:
                ��

                Best wishes for all on a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

                - Sent with ASUS L3H -
                E-mail: pe1mul@... (or pe1mul@...)
                Mijn URL; http://home.kpn.nl/pe1mul/index.html
                -.-