Advice needed

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2013
      Gentlemen,
      i'm using PSDR 2.44 SV1EIA with a FA-SDR (Si570) , a E-MU0202 and route
      the audio via a virtual audio cable to e.g. FLdigi.
      When i transmit PSK, my frequency seems to be a few khz offset from the
      rx-frequency, like i am in the wrong sideband. Is anyone using this
      combo successfully and how did you do it?

      --

      Ohne CW ist es nur CB..

      73, Martin DM4iM

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2013
          This came to my mind too, but then would it tx on the wrong sideband
          while rx is ok?
          I believe the virtual audio-cables interchange the channels?

          --

          Ohne CW ist es nur CB..

          73, Martin DM4iM
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2013

            Just test it and you will see.

            --

            Ohne CW ist es nur CB..

            73, Martin DM4iM
          • yl2qn_andy
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2013

              Hi,

              The same situation was me with setup for Softrock. Offset was exactly 4xCW pitch tone settings. Swaping Tx I/Q resolve problem.

              Andy - YL2QN

              --

              Ohne CW ist es nur CB..

              73, Martin DM4iM