USB Control

  • icomic746
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2013
      Hi all im new to this group,i have a small

      problem with power sdr it will
      not recognize  my usb controlled
      si570 vfo.
      It is a LZ2TU  Synthesizer 4 to 210 MHz for SDR with SI570 for HF BAND+50MHz USB Control
      i can set it up in the cat control option, the vfo will change
      frequency so it must be working, checked with external counter
      But power sdr won't recognize it when you select
      the si570 option. I have installed the .ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP
      looked in device manager  comport all settings as per
      instructions. I  tried  another computer , different powersdr
      just wont recognize as usb si570.
      Please can anyone help thank you.
      cheers Rob.