RE: [powersdr-iq] Re: FA-66

  • Richard Mogford
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013

      Thanks!  I will try this.  Do you have any information on the Firewire patch?

      Richard

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2013
        Richard,
        For Windoze 7
        http://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Firewire-1.htm
        http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/gg454502.aspx
        For Windoze XP
        http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310433
        It might be as well if you searched for these sort of things first,
        before asking for others to do so. We most all stand ready to help,
        but have time restraints as do we all.
        Best Regards Eric VK5ZAG