Re: PowerSDR-IQ and Peaberry V2

  • bxyza
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
      Stew has put the screen shots of the setup in the PowerSDR-iq photos section. He has verified it is working with Peaberry V2 but no speaker out sound when sending, not a big deal missing that, but I think the Audio Repeater function from the Author of VAC Eugene Muzychenko can direct the VAC/Audio output to a local speaker.
      Bill
      KD8IGK

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

      > Hi Stew,
      >
      > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
      >
      > 73 Phil
      >

      > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Phil,
      > >
      > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
      > >
      > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
      > >
      > > Stew
      > > KF5KOG

    • kf5kog
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2013
        Milt,

        Works like a champ! I up loaded a new photo with my settings.

        Stew
        73 KF5KOG