Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: PowerSDR-IQ and Peaberry V2

  • Milt Cram
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
      Stew,

      Use Audio Repeater (that is distributed with VAC) to allow monitoring of
      the audio.

      Milt
      W8NUE

      On 8/8/2013 6:27 PM, kf5kog wrote:
      Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt.
      I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have
      well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor
      audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a
      solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

      Stew
      KF5KOG
    • bxyza
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
        Stew has put the screen shots of the setup in the PowerSDR-iq photos section. He has verified it is working with Peaberry V2 but no speaker out sound when sending, not a big deal missing that, but I think the Audio Repeater function from the Author of VAC Eugene Muzychenko can direct the VAC/Audio output to a local speaker.
        Bill
        KD8IGK

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

        > Hi Stew,
        >
        > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
        >
        > 73 Phil
        >

        > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Phil,
        > >
        > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
        > >
        > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
        > >
        > > Stew
        > > KF5KOG

      • kf5kog
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2013
          Milt,

          Works like a champ! I up loaded a new photo with my settings.

          Stew
          73 KF5KOG