Re: PowerSDR-IQ and Peaberry V2

  • kf5kog
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8 4:27 PM
      Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt. I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

      Stew
      KF5KOG

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

      > Hi Stew,
      >
      > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
      >
      > 73 Phil
      >

      > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Phil,
      > >
      > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
      > >
      > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
      > >
      > > Stew
      > > KF5KOG

    • Milt Cram
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 9 6:58 AM
        Stew,

        Use Audio Repeater (that is distributed with VAC) to allow monitoring of
        the audio.

        Milt
        W8NUE

        On 8/8/2013 6:27 PM, kf5kog wrote:
        Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt.
        I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have
        well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor
        audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a
        solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

        Stew
        KF5KOG
      • bxyza
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 9 9:06 AM
          Stew has put the screen shots of the setup in the PowerSDR-iq photos section. He has verified it is working with Peaberry V2 but no speaker out sound when sending, not a big deal missing that, but I think the Audio Repeater function from the Author of VAC Eugene Muzychenko can direct the VAC/Audio output to a local speaker.
          Bill
          KD8IGK

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

          > Hi Stew,
          >
          > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
          >
          > 73 Phil
          >

          > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Phil,
          > >
          > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
          > >
          > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
          > >
          > > Stew
          > > KF5KOG

        • kf5kog
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 12 4:38 PM
            Milt,

            Works like a champ! I up loaded a new photo with my settings.

            Stew
            73 KF5KOG