Re: PowerSDR-IQ and Peaberry V2

  • Phil N8VB
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi Stew,

      The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.

      73 Phil

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@...> wrote:

      > Phil,
      >
      > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
      >
      > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
      >
      > Stew
      > KF5KOG

    • kf5kog
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2013
        Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt. I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

        Stew
        KF5KOG

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

        > Hi Stew,
        >
        > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
        >
        > 73 Phil
        >

        > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Phil,
        > >
        > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
        > >
        > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
        > >
        > > Stew
        > > KF5KOG

      • Milt Cram
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
          Stew,

          Use Audio Repeater (that is distributed with VAC) to allow monitoring of
          the audio.

          Milt
          W8NUE

          On 8/8/2013 6:27 PM, kf5kog wrote:
          Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt.
          I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have
          well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor
          audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a
          solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

          Stew
          KF5KOG
        • bxyza
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
            Stew has put the screen shots of the setup in the PowerSDR-iq photos section. He has verified it is working with Peaberry V2 but no speaker out sound when sending, not a big deal missing that, but I think the Audio Repeater function from the Author of VAC Eugene Muzychenko can direct the VAC/Audio output to a local speaker.
            Bill
            KD8IGK

            --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

            > Hi Stew,
            >
            > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
            >
            > 73 Phil
            >

            > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
            > >

            > > Phil,
            > >
            > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
            > >
            > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
            > >
            > > Stew
            > > KF5KOG

          • kf5kog
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 12, 2013
              Milt,

              Works like a champ! I up loaded a new photo with my settings.

              Stew
              73 KF5KOG