Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: PowerSDR-IQ and Peaberry V2

  • Stew KF5KOG
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2013
      Phil,

      I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.

      I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector.  I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused.  I'll verify tonight.

      Stew
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2013
        Hi Stew,

        The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.

        73 Phil

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@...> wrote:

        > Phil,
        >
        > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
        >
        > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
        >
        > Stew
        > KF5KOG

      • kf5kog
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2013
          Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt. I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

          Stew
          KF5KOG

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

          > Hi Stew,
          >
          > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
          >
          > 73 Phil
          >

          > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Phil,
          > >
          > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
          > >
          > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
          > >
          > > Stew
          > > KF5KOG

        • Milt Cram
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
            Stew,

            Use Audio Repeater (that is distributed with VAC) to allow monitoring of
            the audio.

            Milt
            W8NUE

            On 8/8/2013 6:27 PM, kf5kog wrote:
            Phil, I up loaded some screen shots. TX works fine. over one watt.
            I'm not sure what the audio out voltage is so I set it to 1V. I have
            well over 1W output on 30/20 and 17/15 meters. Not being able to monitor
            audio when using VAC for digital modes is an issue I haven't found a
            solution for. HDSDR looks to be the same way.

            Stew
            KF5KOG
          • bxyza
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 9, 2013
              Stew has put the screen shots of the setup in the PowerSDR-iq photos section. He has verified it is working with Peaberry V2 but no speaker out sound when sending, not a big deal missing that, but I think the Audio Repeater function from the Author of VAC Eugene Muzychenko can direct the VAC/Audio output to a local speaker.
              Bill
              KD8IGK

              --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Phil N8VB" <p.covington@...> wrote:

              > Hi Stew,
              >
              > The V1 works with PowerSDR. I think there is a problem getting V2 to work with PowerSDR since the microphone input and speaker output was eliminated. The only software that I have found so far that works with Peaberry V2 is HDSDR.
              >
              > 73 Phil
              >

              > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Stew KF5KOG <longbowstew@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Phil,
              > >
              > > I'll try and get the info/screen shots to you this evening otherwise on Monday after or family trip.
              > >
              > > I hope I'm not miss leading you because I just found out today there is an issue with the V2 and this software discussed on another reflector. I also have a V1 along with other parallel projects and may have gotten them confused. I'll verify tonight.
              > >
              > > Stew
              > > KF5KOG

            • kf5kog
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 12, 2013
                Milt,

                Works like a champ! I up loaded a new photo with my settings.

                Stew
                73 KF5KOG