Win7 32bit Delta 44 drivers

  • wa9cgz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      Anyone using 32bit Win7 with a Delta 44 PCI card?
      Does the driver have the option of both 96 and 48kb sample rate/
      Currently my 64bit divers only support 48kb sampling.

      Thanks JOE WA9CGZ
    • wa9cgz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
        Problem solved,

        Following a tip from Ignacio EB4APL, I tried going back to the previous Delta driver 6.0.2.5.10.0.5074. this drive will let me set the sample rate just like XP. The above driver is for 64bit Win7 machines.