powerSDR_IQ version for LPT control

  • Heikki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2013
      Hi Group,

      I have used PowerSDR-sr40 with LPT control with my softrock-like setup for some time (quite succesfully, actually). I would like to try also PowerSDR-IQ as it seems to include so-called smooth tuning for Si570. Just wondering which version would be most suitable for my setup with a non-supported sound card and Win XP. I am aware of the different LPT pins used by PowerSDR-IQ, but this should be no problem.

      73 de Heikki (OH2LZI)