Re: Problem EMU 0204 and PowerSDR

  • Pascal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013
      Hi,
      Your link doesn't work...
      73/Pascal

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "jakubsarna" <sq8j@...> wrote:

      > Hello
      >
      > I'm using Softrock RX/TX v. 6.3 (with SI570 on USB)
      >

      > Soundcard EMU 0204 and PowerSDR v. 2.4.4 bulit by SV1EIA
      >
      > when trying to run an error occurs in appendage
      >
      > http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/schowek01nm.jpg/
      > <http://http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/schowek01nm.jpg/>
      >

      > on the integrated Realtek HD Audio this problem does not occurand
      > everything works fine
      >
      > so far in the EMU 0204 was also OK, I not changed my system or
      > configuration of the computer ...
      >
      > can anyone recommend me to write setup for cards series EMU 0202/0204
      > because
      >
      > I think it will be the same
      >
      > can anyone tell me what could be the reason?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > 73, Jakub SQ8J

    • Jakub SQ8J
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2013

        The situation had been cleared up

        PowerSDR in my setup I have, so that

        Used as input card E-MU 0204 card while the output uses the Sound Blaster Audigy

        the problem was on the side of the Sound Blaster driver's

        after reinstalling everything is back to normal and working properly

        Thank for all to help especially:

        Martin, DM4iM and Brian, W9HLQ, thanks guys

        73, Jakub SQ8J