Problem EMU 0204 and PowerSDR

  • jakubsarna
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013

      Hello

      I'm using Softrock RX/TX v. 6.3 (with SI570 on USB)

      Soundcard EMU 0204 and PowerSDR v. 2.4.4 bulit by SV1EIA

      when trying to run an error occurs in appendage

      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/schowek01nm.jpg/

      on the integrated Realtek HD Audio this problem does not occurand everything works fine

      so far in the EMU 0204 was also OK, I not changed my system or configuration of the computer ...

      can anyone recommend me to write setup for cards series EMU 0202/0204 because

      I think it will be the same

      can anyone tell me what could be the reason?

      Thanks

      73, Jakub SQ8J
    • Pascal
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2013
        Hi,
        Your link doesn't work...
        73/Pascal

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "jakubsarna" <sq8j@...> wrote:

        > Hello
        >
        > I'm using Softrock RX/TX v. 6.3 (with SI570 on USB)
        >

        > Soundcard EMU 0204 and PowerSDR v. 2.4.4 bulit by SV1EIA
        >
        > when trying to run an error occurs in appendage
        >
        > http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/schowek01nm.jpg/
        > <http://http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/schowek01nm.jpg/>
        >

        > on the integrated Realtek HD Audio this problem does not occurand
        > everything works fine
        >
        > so far in the EMU 0204 was also OK, I not changed my system or
        > configuration of the computer ...
        >
        > can anyone recommend me to write setup for cards series EMU 0202/0204
        > because
        >
        > I think it will be the same
        >
        > can anyone tell me what could be the reason?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > 73, Jakub SQ8J

      • Jakub SQ8J
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2013

          The situation had been cleared up

          PowerSDR in my setup I have, so that

          Used as input card E-MU 0204 card while the output uses the Sound Blaster Audigy

          the problem was on the side of the Sound Blaster driver's

          after reinstalling everything is back to normal and working properly

          Thank for all to help especially:

          Martin, DM4iM and Brian, W9HLQ, thanks guys

          73, Jakub SQ8J