Image Rejection Adjustment

  • Wm Marvin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2013
      Hi Group When I do the Image Rejection Adjustment the software doesn't save the settings.......is this normal?? I'm using V1.12.20 with my PMSDR receiver.

      How do you adjust the "EIA" function??

      Otherwise Great Software!

      Best DX

      Bill KB9IV
    • Wm Marvin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 14, 2013
        I found out that the Image Rejection settings are being saved but only appear at the frequency it was adjusted at initially.

        Still need info on the "EIA" adjustment?

        Bill KB9IV

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Wm Marvin" <wmarvin2@...> wrote:

        > Hi Group When I do the Image Rejection Adjustment the software doesn't save the settings.......is this normal?? I'm using V1.12.20 with my PMSDR receiver.
        >
        > How do you adjust the "EIA" function??
        >
        > Otherwise Great Software!
        >
        > Best DX
        >
        > Bill KB9IV

      • Ambro_IW2FVO
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2013
          good day Marving,
          are you having a problem similar to my one ?
          Thanks,
          Ambrogio
          IW2FVO

          I found out that the Image Rejection settings are being saved but only appear at the frequency it was adjusted at initially.

          Still need info on the "EIA" adjustment?

          Bill KB9IV

          --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Wm Marvin" <wmarvin2@...> wrote:

          > Hi Group When I do the Image Rejection Adjustment the software doesn't save the settings.......is this normal?? I'm using V1.12.20 with my PMSDR receiver.
          >
          > How do you adjust the "EIA" function??
          >
          > Otherwise Great Software!
          >
          > Best DX
          >
          > Bill KB9IV

        • Bill & Becky
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 14, 2013
            Hi Ambrogio  Yes  I am still having the problem.....not saving the Image Adjust Data.

            Best 73

            Bill  KB9IV

            I found out that the Image Rejection settings are being saved but only appear at the frequency it was adjusted at initially.

            Still need info on the "EIA" adjustment?

            Bill KB9IV

            --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Wm Marvin" <wmarvin2@...> wrote:

            > Hi Group When I do the Image Rejection Adjustment the software doesn't save the settings.......is this normal?? I'm using V1.12.20 with my PMSDR receiver.
            >
            > How do you adjust the "EIA" function??
            >
            > Otherwise Great Software!
            >
            > Best DX
            >
            > Bill KB9IV

          • Wm Marvin
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2013
              The problem still happens when the computer is turned off!!

              Bill KB9IV

              --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Wm Marvin" <wmarvin2@...> wrote:

              > I found out that the Image Rejection settings are being saved but only appear at the frequency it was adjusted at initially.
              >
              > Still need info on the "EIA" adjustment?
              >
              > Bill KB9IV
              >
              > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Wm Marvin" <wmarvin2@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Group When I do the Image Rejection Adjustment the software doesn't save the settings.......is this normal?? I'm using V1.12.20 with my PMSDR receiver.
              > >
              > > How do you adjust the "EIA" function??
              > >
              > > Otherwise Great Software!
              > >
              > > Best DX
              > >
              > > Bill KB9IV

            • Wm Marvin
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
                Hi Group When using the V1.12.23 it seems stable and saves Image Rejection Settings.