RTL2832 support?

  • MCH
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2013
      Does PowerSDR-IQ support the dongles with the RTL2832 chips or am I
      barking up the wrong tree? (and if so, can anyone point me to the right
      tree to use PowerSDR with the RTL2832?)

      Thanks,
      Joe M.
    • Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
        I believe PSDR-IQ can't handle the required dll.
        Try HDSDR .

        Am 04.04.2013 23:23, schrieb MCH:
        > Does PowerSDR-IQ support the dongles with the RTL2832 chips or am I
        > barking up the wrong tree? (and if so, can anyone point me to the right
        > tree to use PowerSDR with the RTL2832?)
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Joe M.

        73, Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2013
          In this group, PSDR-IQ is "for homebrew SDR transceiver designs" as mentioned in group's description.
          The rtl2832 are nor 'homebrew' nor 'transceivers' so they are not supported.