KX3 and Pwsdr 2.5.3

  • F6BZG
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 3:47 AM

      Hi all,

      Using Powersdr and KX3 I can listen same usb or lsb stations via KX3 or through PWSDR in the same time (with small latency of course).

      I didn't succed to do the same in cw or data mode because side bands are inverted between PWSDR and KX3.

      If I try to change it in one side, the CAT changes it in the other side. So they remain inverted …

      Did anyone encounter this situation and how did he solve it ?

      Thanks for your help

      73

      Arnaud

      F6BZG

      Strasbourg - France

    • Robert Steele
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 7:00 AM

        Maybe in the PowerSDR you could use a minus sign in front of the CW offset??

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 12:30 AM
          I don't use any offset except a global one when 8khz IF shift is on.

          Arnaud