Re: PSDR and kpa 500

  • paul20@talk21.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
      Hi Corey,
      Yes I am seeing this also on the KPA500,
      So I have been using powersdr-iq without the usb driver just using the cat control..it means its not bidirectional but its fine as a panadapter..of course you tie up the com port which is a bit of an
      annoyance..it would be nice to have that fixed.
      cheers
      Paul
      GI4FZD