PSDR and kpa 500

  • ve1kco
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2013
      hi all,

      have a blast with using psdr 2.5.3, most of the time I have my amp the kpa 500 on in stby. I have noticed that if the amp is off and I load up psdr as it is loading the sdr Emulator it will turn the amp on and the screen will show MCU LOAD.The only way to get out of this is to shut the amp off in the back and then turn it back on. Thought I would share this with the group.
      how many times do people see the Emulator screen I am seeing it 3 times when psdr is loading.

      thanks
      Corey
      ve1kco
    • paul20@talk21.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
        Hi Corey,
        Yes I am seeing this also on the KPA500,
        So I have been using powersdr-iq without the usb driver just using the cat control..it means its not bidirectional but its fine as a panadapter..of course you tie up the com port which is a bit of an
        annoyance..it would be nice to have that fixed.
        cheers
        Paul
        GI4FZD