RE: [powersdr-iq] kx3 and psdr 2.5.3 off frequency?

  • Robert Steele
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
      I think that perhaps if you look at the bottom Right corner of PSDR you will
      see a window for the CW offset, this may be causing you difference in
      tuning. I found this to be the case when I was working cw.

      Bob

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
        thanks for all your help, When I loaded psdr I didnt notice that the SR button was on and that created the off frequency I was hearning.

        thanks
        Corey