Box for USB2SDR

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      I wonder was the USB2SDR designed to fit a particular enclosure.
      Or has anyone any ideas concerning a screened enclosure for it.

      Best Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013
        Hi Eric,

        I guess you already have seen this folder
        -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/files/USB2SDR%20Mechanical/

        with mechanical details.

        The cards are meant to fit in a EuroCard or similar enclosure, something like these

        -> http://www.verotl.com/en/category/Extruded%20Enclosures%20-%20Eurocard%20PCB

        To fit tightly, the 10cm dimension has a bit of 1mm in excess on pcb without copper traces, so it might need a little careful trim in some tight enclosures.