Re: KX3 + PSDR help needed

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 19, 2013
      Have you set on KX3 "RX SHFT to 8KHz for all bands.."
      that is a 'per band' setting.

      Also, it looks to me that you still have not set the Bi-Directional COM setup properly, you should have a pop-up window saying 'SDR1000 emulator' and another one saying 'Bi-Directional interface', if you dont see the later popping up when you start PSDR, then you missed the proper COM ports setting.

      I dont know how LP_Bridge works.