Re: Power SDR Receive and Transmit Audio Drop Downs

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      You will need to indicate what version of PSDR you are using?
      you will need to indicate what "sound card" you are using?
      If you have a "approved" sound card selected the audio selection
      will be grayed out. Also in many cases drivers for unused sound
      cards must be purged from the system such that they do not
      interrupt each other. This depends on the individual "sound
      card" driver. Some do some don't.
      Windoze has a messy way of handling sound and this can cause a wide
      variety of problems in addition to large latency delays.
      Sound "cards" similar to Christos's USB2SDR get around these problems
      by not using windoze sound mapping and antiquated handling of
      sound data.

      Best Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG