Fw: [powersdr-iq] Ensemble RXTX Question?

  • Vittorio Bruni
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013

      73 de i0vbr

      404.  That’s an error.

      The requested URL /p/powersdr-iq/downloads/detail?name=PowerSDRv2_for_Homemade_Rigs.zip was not found on this server.  That’s all we know.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        Vittorio,

        Try this one.

        http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/detail?name=PowerSDRv2.4.4_for_Homemade_Rigs.zip

        the name has been ammended with the version number.
        Yet it is very easy to find it either way if you just looked at the nominal place of PSDR-IQ downloads in

        -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list

        as simple as that..