Ensemble RXTX Question?

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
      Hi all, I'm trying to setup the PowerSDR app with the Ensemble RXTX hardware. I noticed in the early version of the PSDR, there was an option in the general/hardware config dialog for the USBtol2C option, but on the newer version it's gone along with the Radio model. Does the USBto12c option automatically get set now when you select the Radio type during the app start-up? Sorry if this question has been answered before =)

      73 Rob
      w7fj
    • Peter Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013
        Hi Rob.
        Are you using this.

        http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/detail?name=PowerSDRv2_for_Homemade_Rigs.zip

        And it is all in the pdf file when you have unzipped the above.

        Regards Peter F1VKK

        On 21/01/2013 01:36, Robert wrote:
        > Hi all, I'm trying to setup the PowerSDR app with the Ensemble RXTX hardware. I noticed in the early version of the PSDR, there was an option in the general/hardware config dialog for the USBtol2C option, but on the newer version it's gone along with the Radio model. Does the USBto12c option automatically get set now when you select the Radio type during the app start-up? Sorry if this question has been answered before =)
        >
        > 73 Rob
        > w7fj

      • Robert Short (W7FJ)
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2013
          Thanks Peter. That helps.

          73, Rob w7fj

          On 1/21/2013 12:53 AM, Peter Johnson wrote:

          Hi Rob.
          Are you using this.

          http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/detail?name=PowerSDRv2_for_Homemade_Rigs.zip

          And it is all in the pdf file when you have unzipped the above.

          Regards Peter F1VKK

          On 21/01/2013 01:36, Robert wrote:
          > Hi all, I'm trying to setup the PowerSDR app with the Ensemble RXTX hardware. I noticed in the early version of the PSDR, there was an option in the general/hardware config dialog for the USBtol2C option, but on the newer version it's gone along with the Radio model. Does the USBto12c option automatically get set now when you select the Radio type during the app start-up? Sorry if this question has been answered before =)
          >
          > 73 Rob
          > w7fj

          Blessings, Robert