PowerSDR with Yaesu FT450

  • Derek Cheung
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      I am new to the group and I try to use FT450 with a SDR software so that I can see a spectrum of say 24KHz.

      I have extracted the I/Q signal from the FT450 according to A9ATS web site. I tried the PowerSDR 2.4.4 but cannot figure out how to use PowerSDR to control FT450. Anyone who have some setup info to have SDR on FT450, please let me know.