Re: [powersdr-iq] PSDR 2.4 Output power level?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2013
      Oh well, its mostly just aesthetics anyway, I’ve adjusted so full drive is 1 watt and 10% is 100 mw so I’ll just not look at the power level display, thanks.

      DE N8XYN Jim

      Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [powersdr-iq] PSDR 2.4 Output power level?

      I've been using softrocks for over a year.  My only solution was to put a webcam on the RF power meter.  Then, I just monitor the cam.  I run remotely this way.

      I even tried to monitor the audio going to the rig, used cheat sheets, etc...  The webcam is the only accurate method.

      On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Jim Whitaker <jimawhitaker@...> wrote:

      I've Googled and cant find the answer to adjusting the (Power Meter) to indicate 1 watt out on my softrock ensemble? I've looked through all the menues and only found the adjustment for the tune funcation. Thanks

      Jim N8XYN

      --
      Al Gerheim
      Adopt a Homeless Pet