Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: No transmitting power

  • Udo Isaenko
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Christos

      Thanks for the quick answer and the hint.

      Am 13.01.2013 20:13, schrieb sv1eia:
      > Learn how to use VAC.

      Until now I thought that VAC is only necessary for e.g. digital modes
      when I am using yet another software (e.g. fldigi). But in my trials I
      wanted only to produce a carrier or morse. Until now I don't really
      understand why I need VAC for morse or only for tuning with a carrier?

      > Read the PSDR manual in group's links section.

      I will do that and hope it will make things clearer.

      > Or simply, go get an FA-66 or D-44 and leave out the excuses.

      Why excuses? If I understand well, these cards are PCI cards, but I have
      only notebooks. So how can I use these soundcards?

      73
      Udo, HB9ERD