Re: Softrock TXTX 6.2 & QPR2000 si570 USB

  • s_t_marsh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi Christos,

      Thank you, I now understand VAC!

      I get audio, but my USB si570 frequency control is not working. It works in HDSDR so I know it should work. Yes, I have checked the USB Adapter is checked in settings menu. When starting PSDR and re-selecting this check box PSDR finds my USB controller every time. However, it refuses to change frequency in PSDSR. Any ideas?

      Thanks,

      Stuart