Re: Got PowerSDR 2.4.4 working - but need explanation on VFO indicator.

  • bxyza
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
      Scott, et al,

      I found the root cause of the issue. I was sending the audio from the Softrock to the MIC port on my laptop. Evidently that MIC port is only Mono. When I connected the audio cable of the Softrock RX Ensemble II to the "Line In" port of my docking station I was able to tune properly. I will verify if the frequency is offset, but I know how to make that change via the CSCFG app.

      Long term I think I will get a Win 7 32 Bit compatible PCMIA sound card that has a stereo MIC port so I am not tied down to the the desk.

      Thanks to everyone that replied to my message, I appreciate the support.
      73,
      KD8IGK