Working on Ci-Bi 27MHz from PowerSDR IQ

  • Alex Medved
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hello friends!
      I assembled transceiver for the range of 10-12-15M.
      There is also a desire to work for Ci-Bi 27MHz. However, the program blocks the lower frequency of 28MHz and gives an error.
      Please tell me how to unlock the program for PowerSDR Ci-Bi band?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2012
        PSDR Setup/Hardware Config/Region/Extended
        This will allow out of band operation.
        Note that in some regions it is illegal to
        use home built equipment on CB 11m bands.

        Regards Eric VK5ZAG