Could PowerSDR simultaneously tune both Softrock and a radio (via CAT / or HRD)?

  • ws4e_arrl
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      Could powersdr somehow be setup to tune both a softrock ensemble rx and also at the same time tune a radio via CAT or HRD to the same frequency and so they track each other?

      In this way using the softrock as the main RX, but another radio as the transmitter.

      Seems like using DDE or some sort of hook that this might be possible, given that the regular PowerSDR can tune the softrock, and there is the add on for PowerSDR/IQ that can tune the radio.

      I wonder if you could setup a version of PowerSDR to tune both together.
    • wfahle
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        I'll keep everyone posted after I get my USB connection for the ICOM.