Re: PowerSDR as DSP for ICOM 735

  • bxyza
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      I would also be interested in an answer on this subject since it appears there is very limited capabilities and added circuits to tap into the ICOM IF section also.

      I am not certain if the receive antenna for the SoftRock being so close to the transmit antenna would have a bad affect on the SoftRock receiver but it would be good to understand the risks.
      73,
      KD8IGK