PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers (com0com)

    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 2, 2012
      Jos,

      Just to try and help here, as I see there might be a level of difficulty in getting a free COM virtual bridge for W7/64.
      So, I took the com0com popular driver and digitally signed it with my certificate so it can be installed in W7/64.

      you can have a try with it,
      -> code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/detail?name=setup_com0com_W7_x64_signed.exe
      or whoever else can find a use for it.

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 23, 2013