Delta 66 and Delta 44 question

  • wnpauls
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012
      Can the Delta 66 be substituted for the Delta 44, or are they
      different?

      thanks.

      Paul Schumacher K0ZYV
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012
        The Maudio Delta 66 is the same card as the Delta 44 but has an additional digital I/O. Otherwise it can take the place of a Delta
        44. I have found the digital I/O as in the FA-66 is usefull to
        pass on Audio I/O to a second computer without hum/RF loops.
        Regards Eric VK5ZAG

        --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "wnpauls" <pschumacher@...> wrote:

        > Can the Delta 66 be substituted for the Delta 44, or are they
        > different?
        >
        > thanks.
        >
        > Paul Schumacher K0ZYV

      • Schumacher, Paul