PowerSDR2.4.4 and USB2SDR

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2012
      I have just uninstalled my previous working version of PSDR
      and have installed the latest patch for ver 2.4.4
      I find no support for the USB2SDR is this correct?
      Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2012
        Hi Eric,

        Yes, it is pending integration, see this post
        -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/message/2593

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2012
          Thanks Christos, I will await the new edition.
          You are to be complimented on your work and dedication
          to this project. Best Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG

          > Hi Eric,
          >
          > Yes, it is pending integration, see this post
          > -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/message/2593

          > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "ericwd9" <ericwd9@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have just uninstalled my previous working version of PSDR
          > > and have installed the latest patch for ver 2.4.4
          > > I find no support for the USB2SDR is this correct?
          > > Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG

        • blbent
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013
            Christos, it's been over a year now, any new developments as far as getting other sdr transcievers to run
            properly. I have a genesis G11 which does work with the sound cards I have but not without ground loops.
            I have a USB2SDR for 2 years now which is a paper weight for now as I can't figure out to at least use it
            for a sound card replacement. I have problems with the driver to work in Win7.

            Tom
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2013
              Hi Tom,

              It is always been advertised for Softrocks/Ensemble/USB2SDR/Lima-SDR/FA-SDR and the compatibles with these in terms of controls.
              Never been advertised for a G59/G11.

              FYI, I did in the past a proposal to Nick for co-operation, yet he declined, so I cannot do anything else on this.

              For W7, you have to follow the instructions in the latest version which is here
              -> http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/powersdr-iq/files/Test/