Re: Pwr Sdr v2.4

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2012
      One more note on the CW with paddles

      For those who want to operate CW with paddles and have problems or issues on their old slow PC or their USB is very hectic or having messed-up driver installations, to overcome your problem you need to wire the paddles directly on a COM: port and perform a setup according to the SDR1000 user manual, pages 138 to 140,
      link to the manual is here
      -> http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=43