Pwr Sdr v2.4

  • gm3jsx
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
      I have instaled this new software,every thing works very well apart from i can't get cw paddle to work..Keyer in software works ok..Useing win7/64 delta 44 <keyer operates ptt but no tone>.
      This setup works ok on last version of pwr sdr..
      Any sugestions to get cw paddle going?..
      thanks for nice program Christos..
      jim gm3jsx..
    • gm3jsx
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
        sorry but when i posted problem with cw paddle,forgot to say that i am useing Softrock ensemble.usb keying,,
        thanks jim gm3jsx..
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2012
          Hi Jim,

          I have an Ensemble Rx/Tx here and the paddles work just fine when connected on the Ensemble jack for CW and that is via the USB ATTiny.

          You have to change the mode to CWU/CWL in order for it to work and specify iambic.
          In any case, please read the manual in links section for CW settings.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2012
            One more note on the CW with paddles

            For those who want to operate CW with paddles and have problems or issues on their old slow PC or their USB is very hectic or having messed-up driver installations, to overcome your problem you need to wire the paddles directly on a COM: port and perform a setup according to the SDR1000 user manual, pages 138 to 140,
            link to the manual is here
            -> http://support.flex-radio.com/Downloads.aspx?id=43