Re: PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hi Pascal,

      The newly released solution is meant only for the Sofrock/Ensemble/FA-SDR/Lima-SDR and in general USB ATTiny firmware users with plain audio cards.

      For USB2SDR support, as you understand it is at works right now since I have to integrate the card as natively supported in it.
      Hopefully it will be in a short while.

      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 23, 2013
        -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/message/2730