Will it work with Windows 7 or 8?

  • alpg49
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2012
      I run digital modes with a pair of softrocks. I need to know if PowerSDR, MMTTY, WSPR, JT65-HF, and Digipan will work with Windows 7 or Windows 8.

      My old (really, really old) PC running XP Pro snuffed it, and I'm not inclined to rebuild it.

      I need an answer pretty quickly. I can put an old laptop "in charge of the station", but I'd prefer to switch directly to a new desktop.

      Al Gerheim, K1QN
    • Oliver Goldenstein

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 19, 2012

          Same with me Al, works fine with windows7.  I cannot see why it would not work with windows8, although I have not tested this.

          Joe

          VA3JLF