Re: PowerSDR Installation Errors

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2012
      You might have a prior PowerSDR version installed or a configuration issue.
      Try to delete the configuration database file, its named 'database.xml', it will be rebuilt automatically upon restart.

      The Database file is found at
      \Documents and Settings\[account/login name]\Application Data\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR v1.19.3\database.xml
      or something similar (for W7)